2023 Geelong Kart Club Monthly Event Format / Time Table
- Final only counts for club event results for the day.
- All points count for club championship end of year result.
- Points system is 401 less 10% - DNF = field plus one place points
- All competitors can drop worst round result for end of year championship which includes missing a round.
- Trophies will be awarded for first three place getters in final for each class dependent on entries.
- Classes may be combined and/or run together at discretion of GKC.
- Eftpos will be available at entry counter for payment of entry.
- All competitors must have their own transponder to race. The transponder number will need to be written on the scrutineering form which must be completed and handed in at the race entry office.
- GKC technical officer can conduct whatever technical checks are required on any competitors engine or kart and decisions are final.
- GKC scrutineers may inspect any kart at any time and ensure safe operation. Please ensure your karts are in safe working condition as it is owners responsibility